Purpose Of This Privacy Statement
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Indian Crafts Company may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth and gender
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address
- purchases and orders made by you
- your Indian Crafts Companys password (for security – these are kept in an encrypted format)
- your communication and marketing preferences
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- your geographical location
- your correspondence and communications with Indian Crafts Company, including recordings we may make when you contact our customer services
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (like that of on a social media).
What We Do with IDENTIFYING INFORMATION:
When you order, we need to know information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number and expiration date. This allows us to process, fulfill, and notify you of your order status. Your phone number is necessary for UPS and international shipping. It will also be used to contact you if there is a question regarding your order. Phone numbers will not be used for sales calls.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
saftey and security
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we will not be taking upon its guarantee for absolute security.
The Services of our website Indian Crafts Company do not address anyone under the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under the age of 13 years has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions as soon as possible we can .
Changes to Indian Crafts Company Privacy Statement
If our company is acquired or merged with another company, your information will automatically be transferres to the new owners on certain terms and conditions so that we may continue to sell you our products .
Links to Other Websites